Shefire,

I reckon that I get nearly as big of a kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,as you do...though for vastly different reasons. Laffin'! Here's to your crossed eyes,drool covered bib and incredible Dumbphucktitude in general.

Personally,I rather enjoyed this tidbit: "not sure how close in capacity the WSSM is to the 6mm Rem, but doing the 6mm on a Long Action, definitely upped the cartridge's velocity potential.." Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to correlate your S/A 6AI's potential in extrapolation to your L/A's potential. I'd be curious to hear your guesstimation(s) in regards to the S/A's COAL to say a 105'Max kiss,as well as the L/A's COAL to same,along with the "stark" differences in those speed. If only because it will be funnier than [bleep]. Laffin'!

You might could wanna PM poor/dumb 'O and yet again summons the incredible collective "experiences" of THE Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude and perhaps include a Chart for good measure. Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination and to yet again grant opportunity for your Fantasy to collide with Reality,I just might mention that I gun a 700 based S/A 6AI wearing a 25" Shilen. Further,'22 is your Huckleberry...but I personally enjoyed the ruse of the (15) powder ploy,as that is some seriously [bleep] funny schit! Cheer up,I've had multiple SAAMI 6mm Rem's too and in total fairness,the cartridge sucks heavy azz in any/all configurations. You'll have to pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Pardon my having gunned more than a wee bit of Leupie 1" 16x too. Hell,knowing me...I prolly gun 30mm Leupie 16x as well.

Anywhoo.

[Linked Image]

Schit simply don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you doing your "best". I also enjoyed the jump from 105's to 115's,costing only 50fps. Your Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude is simply off the [bleep] charts.

Wow +P+.