Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by conchworker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by snubbie
Protecting us unwashed masses from ourselves. And we actually pay taxes for such nonsense. I wonder how much training is required to generate revenue from people who don't wear, or forget to wear a seatbelt.

Well at least it keeps all the rest of us safe from those dangerous criminals who won't wear a seatbelt. (Though I've never figured out exactly how that works.)

How mugh do you think medical expenses from injuries do to not wearing a seatbelt cost Taxpayers as well as affect your insurance premiums?

P.S, you're welcome. And yes. It was overtime for me

Simple solution. No taxpayer-funded ER treatment for folks in car crashes without seatbelts or helmets on. Either I fund it out of my own pocket, or my insurance, or the collection agency puts me on a payment plan. But don't protect me from myself with paternalistic laws.

Sounds great. Keep up advised as to when those laws get changed as I look forward to lower insurance premiums.

I wish!!! Unfortunately our nanny state will continue with its ill-fated obsession to protect me from myself, despite my absence of a request to do so...I'm afraid we're stuck with these crappy laws. On a state level however, Wyoming or Utah could probably pull it off smile

NRA Life Member