Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by sherp

I am reading what you are saying. Trouble is, I cannot comprehend much.

Got it. I might also concede that you are simply being contrary and fickle so as to avoid what I have actually said.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You're going to drag your feet all the way on this one, aren't you?

I understand you would prefer to see everything equal. There ain�t no way a cycle and a car will ever be nor they should not be treated the same. I have already conceded that there are plenty of logical reasons why some vehicles should not be on the road together. That should not be construed to mean that I would support laws against it however.

I haven't felt the need to modify your posts, but your claims are so weak you had to mine.

It isn't my fault that your "confined" bus seats are far more roomier than any passenger car seating arrangements from the last 30+ years. It isn't my fault that hitting something solid will cause more injuries than something with give to it as has been the case since the beginning of time. It isn't my fault that strobe lights screw with people's vision as numerous flashlight companies have noted and are making money by selling flashlights that do just that.

In short, blame your baseless ideas for backing something totally bogus.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn