Originally Posted by TWR
They must be dancing naked by the full moon when assembling these to have 5 in the top 10 over on arfcom.

i do remember an interview with John Noveske where he said the reason he quit using LaRue rails was because LaRue was making a barrel just like theirs but who knows, who cares as long as it shoots half as good as their reviews say they do.

Mark may have a rep but I've never been disappointed in his products and I've compared them to lots of others.

Maybe full moon, maybe not... They could be supplying to top shooters free and or at big discount. Props up your name. etc...

Don't ever think that .mil shooters have the best guns... they simply outshot me. I can almost guarantee that the worst of my gun/ammo combos was shooting better than anything they handed the .mil shooters, well maybe the top few got as good as I had.

There are various ways to get to places.

This does not say that La Rues tubes are not top line. I was pleased he figured out Walther was not a great tube. I knew that before he ever started, but money is always an object.

Simply saying when you are arrogant enough to not answer questions, and charge as much as KNOWN top line barrels where the makers have no voodoo, and will tell you what you want to know, well its an easy decision.

Paying 199 for a barrel, when you don't need the very best, is a risk I'd take every last day..... and you might get one of the very best, even though you don't know which voodoo doll made it or how.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....