Very interesting.

And obviously some of our differences in opinion come from different angles as noted.

Some just want to buy the best basically, and shoot, thats where top line companies come in, the ones I kind of consider ripoffs in a way, but they serve a niche. Like La Rue, if I wanted caps, bumper stickers, seasoning salt, bottle openers and the like I can buy them seperately, I don't want all that built up in my price.

I prefer to research what I want for the most part, and then "order" it built that way.

But I hear ya Ricky, my years and years smith, John Holliger, has a bit on his website or did, about if you want this and that rail and bling and so on, go somewhere else, its not what I do.

Heck for 200 bucks a ready to go barrel, as long as its 1.5 moa or less and lasts 4000 rounds, is as good a deal as any, I don't think you can get a wilson tube for under 200 anymore would be my bet.

But back to customer service when i ask, I want an answer, not a smart azz remark telling me basically how dumb I am, and how smart you are, when you have NO clue what I want, need or will do with something. Heck I might not even know those answers so you DAMN sure don't. Sours me on something really quickly.

The only thing worse is Fulton Armory, and I can't stand them for badmouthing some product innovations, then lesss than a year later making a minor tweak and calling it a break through. I call it a bend over. At least when they gave us FA shirts at Perry we got to take home free wax rags for the car literally...

Like I said, I've made my peace with John Burns, and I understand what he does, does damn well and fills a market. Heck of a guy, heck of a shot, wished my shooting could hold a candle to his.

I'm not a for profit kind of guy, its just how I am, I expect a fair shake but I'm not in it for getting rich. Never have been. My wife reminds me of how much chit I do for free for folks quite often. Works for me though.

Now back to google rearden...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....