Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for everyone....

That's correct blue, all shots go to different places. So in knowing that, how does the "first cold barrel shot" have any relevance? Lots of people talk about "cold bore" shots like they know something and that "cold bore shots" are somehow different than the rest, yet it is all nonsense. Guns fire in a cone, it's not like shot #1 will somehow always land within a .25 inch circle but shots #2, 3, 4, 5, etc go somewhere else. All shots will randomly fall within the real group size, with more shots landing closer to center than to the edge. Unless you have somehow developed a way to know which "bullets" are going to land closer to the edge......

On your other comments, is there something on your mind? Braggadocios, over the top? No, I'm more interested real information getting passed rather than feelings, "I thinks", or idiocy.

So, again-

How do you determine that gun is mechanically sound and will do that task(s) that you require of it?

How do you determine that it is sound unless you check-

1) That it is reliable enough to do the job?

2) That it places it's round with enough precision to consistently hit the target?

3) That it remains accurate by maintaining zero?

I'll ignore for know the MASSIVE benefit in practical use of being able to group shoot on bullseye's for score, how is it that you do something as fundamental as knowing what size target the gun can hit, and/or whether it is still zeroed? Can you have a true zero (POI/POA) using 3 rounds? Is it statistically possible?

Using you 2.5 MOA gun example, since any 4 rounds can be anywhere within that 2.5moa circle, when the 4 rounds impact closer to the edge rather than the middle, how do you determine that it wasn't because of a zero shift instead of random distribution?