Originally Posted by rost495
So we still gonna say, that answering a simple question is this SS or not? with all steel rusts, when you are selling a SS barrel to start with , thats actually a good barrel, is good salesmanship?

Maybe y'all like talking to smart azzes, and like to support them, I don't. I have to deal with tehm all day long in the public, I'm not buying from one.

If they ever answered a question like that to me, they would never see a dime, even if they were the best barrel out there period.

Dang rost, are you saying you were not in on buying one of the 1,000 barrels LaRue sold during their 2-3 day sale? Just for full disclosure, I didn't buy one either. I do have some friends that jumped on the offer. I expect we will start hearing some accuracy reports soon. I personally won't get my panties bunched up because of not knowing about the barrel material. I always thought function and accuracy should be the top tier factors. I would bet we will never get the answer unless someone buys a LaRue barrel, cuts it up and does X-Ray Diffraction analysis. There's a project Rearden steel be damned. Merica, ain't she great.