I had a LOT of fun punching paper, and there in is likely a big difference. MO X ring is different than MOC obviously, and different needs for different guns.

I"m not much on yote hunting at all, will smack a couple here as needed, but don't get excited about it that much and don't make a point to purposely hunt em.

But I'm nuts, OTOH about pigs, would go out of my way to whack pigs... who knows why...

Ain't no chit that the La Rue stuff works, thats one of the great things about the company, they won't turn out bad stuff, it will work and be accurate enough. Maybe not enough so for some, but for most.

And thats a point I sorely missed in all this... tunnel vision and all, I guess those that really demand top line accuracy don't even consider factory stuff and its cost, and really snicker a bit when they are having uppers built that are more accurate for the same amount of money and getting what they want.

We sure gotta connect one of these days to at least shake hands, all of us on these threads! TWR is at the top of my list. Now if I could just stop wasting all my vacation time in Alaska...though I think its really not that much of a waste. LOL

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....