There is nothing wrong with keeping La Rue in business.

Different folks handle things differently.

No big deal really.

Me, I won't waste my money except where I know I need to buy the best, and sometimes thats a name, and sometimes its not.

Like buying John Burns though, if you want the best of something ready to roll without work, then yoy have to go Wilson, or La Rue or the like.

Some I know even feel the need to have a big name, just because, keeping up with the Jones etc..... Their money and thats fine. Doesn't impress me in the least though.

And this is no shot at anyone here but some others I know... had they bought RRA or evne Model 1 Sales, guns, they would be shooting just the same size groups as their knights, Larues,wilsons etc....They could have bought more ammo and practiced more. LOL

The way I view something like La Rue is, you pay top dollar, to get the reliability of a factory Colt, but with great accuracy to boot. You will pay for that most of the time, and dearly, but if it works, then it works!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....