Originally Posted by lynntelk
Originally Posted by rost495
So we still gonna say, that answering a simple question is this SS or not? with all steel rusts, when you are selling a SS barrel to start with , thats actually a good barrel, is good salesmanship?

Maybe y'all like talking to smart azzes, and like to support them, I don't. I have to deal with tehm all day long in the public, I'm not buying from one.

If they ever answered a question like that to me, they would never see a dime, even if they were the best barrel out there period.

Dang rost, are you saying you were not in on buying one of the 1,000 barrels LaRue sold during their 2-3 day sale? Just for full disclosure, I didn't buy one either. I do have some friends that jumped on the offer. I expect we will start hearing some accuracy reports soon. I personally won't get my panties bunched up because of not knowing about the barrel material. I always thought function and accuracy should be the top tier factors. I would bet we will never get the answer unless someone buys a LaRue barrel, cuts it up and does X-Ray Diffraction analysis. There's a project Rearden steel be damned. Merica, ain't she great.

Nope, had no need for a tube at the time. Some folks claim I have to many ARs before the boating accident that is.... I have new barrels never bolted to a gun still laying around....

Yes function should trump anything, BUT if I'm asking is it SS, there is likely a reason, either for weather or the way they die, answer my damn question in a legit way, lets have a discussion, not a remark... if you don't have time for the discussion, then don't answer the phone.

Personally I prefer to email all my questions so that folks have TIME to answer the questions I have, and don't get rushed or stressed. Prefer to order that way in the end to, when ever I have a bit of time to do it relaxed...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....