Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Why stop at 10? If we're gonna shoot two 10 shot groups we might as well make it one 20 shot group.

Works just fine for me. Makes it almost just like our matches. You can't keep 20 snug, you loose. Makes a person a much better/relaxed shooter IMHO.

RE barrel accuracy guarantees, folks like Mark, if they guarantee the uppers to X degree, the barrels will do the same as long as they are put on correctly, stress free etc... and typically in isntances like this, if you can't get it to shoot, they ask for it back and send you another, sometimes after seeing if they can get it to shoot, but generally just send another regardless, its just good business. Me, I'd take it back and shoot it first if I was Mark... some folks can't put a good gun together, some don't have good ammo and some cant' shoot.

Side note I did send a TC renegade 54 barrel back once.... told em the gun wouldn't shoot better than about 3 inches at 100 with irons... they sent it back with a target, about 3-4 inches at 100 and said it passed their requirements.

I told TC they sucked big time and ordered a green mountain and told them so, sent pictures of those groups in the 54 with 565 grain bullets back to them, ordre of 1 to 1.5 inches with irons at 100... MUCH better. TC never replied... LOL. At least I got my old junk barrel back.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....