Blue, between you and form, you have to remember that form is likely trying like I do, to hit the same hair or spot on target every time.

And you are shooting for kill shot under time constraints also.. IE Hunting and then the 3 gun stuff.

Totally different in many ways.

TWR... some bullesye shooting, shooting the rapid fire parts of bullseye, was some of hte best ever cross training for quick but precise trigger control with the AR.. amazed how much good pistol shooting did to my rifle shooting.

We never shot 22 shot groups from a bench, that was part of the thing alluring to me aobut highpower. Yeah we wore heavy cheating jackets and such, but it was all either sling supported or body supported only. When you learn to shoot a lot into the same area, that way, and quickly, you become really mean from the field hunting positions, grab what you can for support if anythign but you have the confidence to flip the crosshairs over there and the gun goes bang instantly without having to think about the shot really, generally speaking... I learned to shoot so quickly on game that I became paranoid right after the shot, did I remember to check the target, background, etc.... If that makes sense.

Wife also said the shooting of game was way different after we started competition, she could see me slow myself and breathing down, settle the gun etc... and she could almost tell when it would go bang generally and then a follow through and big gulp of air..... not what I did before competition.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....