Originally Posted by bea175
You are the type that keeps them in business. I just don't understand how anyone can pay a high price for a unknown product and the person you are buying from refuses to let you in on what he is selling you. Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Wow. It seems that you are against LaRue products, or maybe it's just the barrels, because he will not tell you about his "secret" barrel material or process. The LaRue fans seem to buy his product because they work, are accurate and the company has a reputation for backing up their product. That is a blueprint describing a privately owned, successful AR manufacturing business. I have no problem not knowing about the metal or process. I, like you, demand function and accuracy from any rifle because they are tools. Some that I have owned did not meet that standard. Obviously there are people that respectfully disagree with your stance. You can certainly boycott a company for whatever reasons, and that is your prerogative. "Merica", ain't she great!