Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Because that's not ALL he said, duh.

His point was that:
1-Mock split times.
2-Say that shooting real fast was important.

THEY'RE THE SAME THING. So when he mocked what he said was so important I think he's either stupid or just doesn't understand what he's talking about.

And when you say that SMO not making any sense is SMO having a good point, that's you stepping on your dick.

Originally Posted by 4ager
Dithering around gets your dead

Yeah, that's why split times (shooting real fast.....not dithering) are important.

You jokers are saying "split times matter" in different words but are too dense to realize it.

Originally Posted by 4ager
in Tejas?

LOL, cue the standard VANimrod "when all else fails" response.

Huh? Eric, wtf are you talking about?

I've yet to mock "split times". I simply said that the Sarge had a point when he stated that a decisive shooter makes all the difference; everything else is moot.

You're hung up on defending split times, and I've no truck with that at all.

Carry on, though, as your ass is clearly on your shoulders over something. For a "giver", you sure do get torqued up about the strangest schit. It's beneath you, and that, friend, is a compliment.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.