Originally Posted by Stray
"Most of what is ‘common knowledge’ with ammunition and its effects on the human target are rooted in myth and folklore. … Handgun stopping power is simply a myth,” the FBI said in its report. “There is little to no noticeable difference in the wound tracks between premium line law Auto enforcement projectiles from 9mm Luger through the .45 Auto.”

I think one of the most obvious things being overlooked here is that the FBI is apparently only comparing the ammunition specified by their testing protocols; that is, the bullet should only penetrate 12"-18" regardless of caliber. Well, since they artificially designed each load to perform the same, no [bleep] that there's no difference between the three. If you take the FBI's logic to it's reasonable conclusion, if they designed a .380 load and a .44 mag load to perform the same, then there's no difference between the two and we can all carry .380's in bear country.

Where did you read that the FBI "artificially designed each load to perform the same?"

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house