When you are tracking something in long wet grass, the kind where you cannot see your feet when looking down, and it's currently raining. Would you like to see 17% more blood?

How about just seeing blood period, from a hole that is just barley big enough to provide this for you? Speaking for myself, I'll take all the blood flow I can get when looking for something this big with the potential to change your view forever on recreational sport hunting.

It's fine with me to see this differently, I lived through my careers in Alaska and Africa now doing this for a living. I've made some reasonable good choices to be able to continue doing this as well. People have their own opinions, However very few have lived through this process for over 30 years.

When you actually see one dead on the ground and are able to absorb the magnitude of what your seeing, then you lift up a front leg and see the paw and the claws, with the giant head laying there. That moment sticks with you forever. How you carry on with the career path and the choices you make, might not be the same as the moment before you had this experience!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)