Very interesting backgrounds. Tim, through your reloading articles in the Nosler #3 reloading maunual my FIL and I always thought you were a varmint hunter.....

The only reading I really did was through a Shooting times subscription from probably 1980 until just after Bill Jordan passed. I always enjoyed the articles by Bill and Skeeter, and felt they both were probably the kind of gentlemen most hunters hope to be. I almost owned a 7 STW, but after consulting Mr Jarret to have him rechamber an ADL I assembled on a McMillan, we decided 3350 fps in a 140 partition, and 1/2" 3 shot groups would be hard to beat. I digress.

I luckily stumbled onto this website in search of information for my MkV 300 wby, and thankfully so. This seems like a really good place to share knowledge, and hopefully soon when I get the rifle I spend more time prepping cases, and loading for it and my other neglected firearms I haven't shot much in the last 10 years. My son and son in law need to learn how to load, and I need to discharge some old powder to be replaced with new. There is never enough time to hunt and fish, but in 5 yrs I hope to do some catching up on old friends with my family.

May you all continue to share words with us, may we be able to thank you for those words, and may your bullets hit there intended mark.

Allen