Wow, I have been a member and poster here for several years and I just now saw this thread. I almost never come to this forum because I thought it to be a place where people hoped to get answers only from the full time gun writers that post here. I have not considered myself to be in the same class of experience and knowledge as our own John Barsness and Ken Waters or Aussiegunwriter even thought I have two published articles (WOW a whole TWO! smile ) Not even close enough to be mentioned in the same paragraph! Saw the thread on recoil induced concussion and opened this up to find this interesting thread. I don't mind posting up my experience as an avid hunter, hunt booking agent focused on Africa , unofficial helper on a few safari's, oft times gun show table renter and horse trader of firearms and long time gun nut with an affiinity for nice looking rifles but do not consider myself to be what one would call an 'authority' on much of anything except the depravity of man, most assuredly including yours truly, and Gods amazing grace.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500