I can't believe I just waded through this whole thread. Frankly, there is one gun writer whose name I will not give out that I consider a total pompous ass. I had the displeasure of talking with him and while I don't claim to know it all, I sure as hell did not like the way he talked down to me as if he was doing me a favor. I can say without hesitation that I was shooting gun while he was still rattling the bars of his crib.
Last off, I will say that he is NOT one of the people here in this site.
This is a standing offer to Mule Deer and all you other writers that if you're ever in Tucson, look me up and we can share a cup ot two (I make a really mean cup of coffee.)and if time allows, a free meal at one of our local Mexican restaraunts. There's a fantastic one just a mile from the house. I'm glad I took the time to wade through all this.
I never had the chance to talk with the likes of Keith or O'Connor but though this site I have been able to "talk" with some of you writers and I will say the pleasure is all mine.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE