Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by rattler
with pot if yah grow your own its no more harmful to the environment than any other crop....

with heroin i can grow opium poppies in my front yard, cook up heroin in my kitchen and harm no one, same with cocaine....

cooking meth not only [bleep] up your place it can very well [bleep] up your neighbors.....

You can't readily manufacture cocaine and heroin out of raw materials here in the states or it would already be being done just like Meth and Pot.

actually have a state legalize teh medicinal use of these plants and not just the pharmaceutical extracts from them and i could.....there are only two problems....

#1 i need more square footage than for marijuana cause in the case of poppies they are pretty short plants and in the case of coca the active chemical is a tiny portion of the plant....if poppies grew 8 foot tall like pot plants i could do it with less square feet....

#2 in the case of cocaine i run into a problem of the plant liking a certain microclimate........give me the right chunck of ground in California and i could easily supply myself....

the reason ppl dont do it in the states is its near impossible to hide what your trying to do with a couple acres of poppies and getting coca plants in the states is a beotch.....
That's not the way I understand it from having seen it discussed in the odd article over the years, but I surrender to your expertise on the subject.