Originally Posted by Bristoe
Worrying about what people put in their bodies ain't keeping me up nights.

People who can't moderate their use of hard drugs have a very limited length of time to practice their lifestyle.

Pot smokers are as harmless as people get.

The war on drugs is just another leftist "do gooder" initiative that's intended to create the perfect society.

There ain't gonna be no perfect society that's inhabited by humans,...get used to that reality.

Enacting laws which make the attempt to achieve such an idea just makes enemies of those who are tasked with enforcing those laws.

Government needs to get the hell out of people's personal business.

That's it,..that's all.
I agree, but you got people surrounding you that wanna be all up in your business. I see it every day. I pretty much keep to myself and am fortunate in that I can, since that ain't the case with most folks. That being the case, you would think that at least some people could understand basic math and how we just ain't got money for being all up in everybody's business anymore. It was all fun and games for all the folks that want to dictate every facet of their neighbor's lives for a long time. Now the rubber is meeting the road though and some just can't let it go. They'd rather pay to put their neighbor in jail over a joint because he don't know somebody high enough up the food chain to rat out to keep his freedom than to pay to educate their kids or fix the potholes in the road. We just gotta have all these laws or somebody might smoke a doob or maybe dance or somethin'....

I'm done here. Nobody seems to understand that when you are borrowing money you are out of same-otherwise why borrow? I don't want to borrow any more money just to keep people in jail for doing things that shouldn't be illegal in the first place and hurt nobody but themselves except in some oblique manner. Arrest them for stealing to support their habit. Arrest them for beating hell out of their wife. Whatever. I'm sick and tired of everybody telling me I gotta support all these laws and wars and shixt.