Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Supply and Demand. Kill the supply, kill the demand. Matter of will, something we don't have.

Both of these won't end. As far as Meth. it's gotten too easy to make in small amounts. Even if large amounts from Mex. sources are shut down. The technology to produce from less ingredients is present. As i've stated before you can produce Meth. using a 2ltr. plastic soda bottle and ingredients that unless they're all together in one place, will not cause any alarm on LE radar. These drug folks, might be dumb, but they're far from stupid. What they don't consume, is a great sales product.

It's interesting about cracking down on drug users in this country. When LE does we're the bad guys, manytimes. You wouldn't believe the family members both male and female in their 60's, 70's and 80's, these are good upstanding people who contact me. To see what i can do to help their poor poor grandchild or other family member who got caught with felony drug charges. It's funny that these older citizens are the same ones, who state, "throw the book at druggies". Yet when it's a member of their family, "it's all about giving them a break".