Originally Posted by Stan V
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Stan V

Abortion, kids with two mommies and/or daddies, PCing us to death and now some want to finish the country with legalizing drugs.

Right. Do any of you 'free thinkers' promoting legalization have kids?

Let's keep drugs where they belong, in the gutter.

2 daughters.......figured early on education trumped any laws on the books.....ive got no problem with pot and i can promice you my daughter doesnt smoke it cause she gets piss tested randomly as a athlete at the school...she decided on her own sports would be more fun than getting stoned.....

really find it funny how many seem to think drugs are a new problem, and more importantly that alcohol and highly addictive nicotine aint or are some how acceptable just because even though they have a huge drain on our society and health care costs too......got no problem with someone preaching the dangers of drugs and how they should all be abolished so long as they are talking their cigar and beer aswell otherwise your a hell of a hypocrite......

Oh boy. Knowing what alcohol does to millions in America and yet you somehow think legalizing several more drugs to reduce crime and the associated expense (is that really your argument?) will better the country. Some of us can have a drink or two and not behave in an uncivilized manner. I don't believe drug users know much about moderation....the intent is to get F'd up, isn't it?

how many ppl go out on Friday night intent on getting [bleep] up....

i said i have no problem with someone screaming for drug prohibition so long as they include all recreational drugs....on the list of chit harmful to the body pot rates way lower than either alcohol or tobacco, whole lot of psychedelics aswell....its kinda like the whole gun control debate alot of gun owners are willing to look the other way so long as it aint their guns being taken....

federal government rates cocaine and methamphetamine as having useful medicinal qualities but they say pot and psilocybin doesnt though there are thousands of peer reviewed medical studies that say otherwise.....the US lists heroin as no medicinal value but a number of other first world nations say it does.....if you actually pull your head out of your arse and put some study into this chit you will find that how the US gov't lists drugs as useful or not has no basis on fact kinda like gun control....

now i aint saying some of the chit isnt dangerous as [bleep] if abused but so is alcohol.....focus on those trying to [bleep] with minors and leave adults alone unless they break a real [bleep] law like trying to steal chit or driving impaired....do you really think if you take away the criminal possession laws that all the sudden your friends with a brain on their heads are gonna suddenly say "Hey lets give meth a try!" [bleep] no just like most ppl with a head on their shoulders dont get chit faced drunk every night.....educate ppl on the dangers, kinda like gun safety and let cops deal with real crime....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books