Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by rattler
the major flaw with this thinking for drug users is most lose their taste for it as soon as its their brother or daughter or grandson.....so long as its someone elses problem they are all for it not so much when they are the ones dealing with it.....

My experience is, that way of thinking goes beyond drug dealers/users. Don't know how many times I've had mom, dad, husband, wife, brother, sister call wanting dipchitt arrested but when you go to their residence, they wanna fight you for taking them into custody. Like I said, I'm far from having all the answers,.

thats not exactly what i meant but i understand what you are saying and dont disagree....

what i was getting at was to those saying just put a bullet in the head of the junkies.....most think its a great solution if no one in your family is one.....

were my brother to rape gal i would give the chick a bat and help hold my brother down till she is satisfied....were he to rob someone i wouldnt stand in the way of him getting locked up.....but him just liking to get stoned on heroin and does nothing eles to hurt anyone, doesnt steal to support his habit, doesnt get behind the wheel and kill someone? no way i could shoot the [bleep], hell cant even figure on putting him in jail over it.....

i hate meth and i hate tweekers but so long as they aint stealing chit or killing anyone i couldnt put a bullet in their head.....if i aint willing to do it to my flesh and blood for a similar situation i wouldnt do it to a stranger....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books