'fan1,.

You'll have to pardon my actually shootin' them boolits,as well as Physics jiving with those erector findings. You've very obviously never shot a 105,let alone seen one and that in itself is very [bleep] funny,as you really are ringing the bell of Dumbphucktitude both loudly and clearly. Congratulations?!?

For conversation and your pointy tinfoil hat,when talking like atmospheres and the 105 'Max at 3K fps and the 115 NBT at 3.1K fps,the 105 do in fact take the wind baton at the 125yd line and retains it until the end. Fairly "impressive",that a case of like diameter in .25cal,has to be nearly 1/2" longer to stay even in the wind all the way to the 100yd line. Though it ain't like a guy cain't grab a coupla more gears in the .243"/105 Realm and shovel in more BC as per whim,into the equation,if only because them boolits do in fact reliably exist. The .547 BC 105 .243" Berger takes the wind baton inside the 50yd line,should that cheer you up. I know,I know...that 25 cal wind "advantage" from muzzle crown to shy of the 50yd line,is very important to you. Laffin'! Hey it's cool,if 50yds in Physics equates to 700yds within your Imagination...if only because you gotta roll whatcha' "know". That humor ain't to be slighted on any level.

In fairness,the 105 do eclipse the 115's impact speed prior to the 275yd line and simply retains that advantage to the end. If you feel compelled to wax eloquent on a 71fps 100yd line impact speed advantage,due to a nearly 1/2" longer case housed within a long action,please help yourself. Great time to get giddy about retaining the wind advantage in that larger case,"all the way out" to nearly the 50yd line too. 'Course you could always get pizzed and yack about another boolit you've never seen or shot in the .257" 115 VLD Berger and it's "whopping" .466BC as a game changer. Laffin'!.

The 6mm's by default are simply more versatile and superior in their ballistics,due the multitude of exemplary projectiles slated their bore sizing. That is not anything "new",other than to folks as stupid as you. Coming full circle,for a 25cal to begin to hang with a 6mm,it's case capacity needs a generous bump in volume and it still gets ugly from there,for a very simplistic reason...boolits matter more than headstamps. Re-Hint.

So if a guy wishes for increased recoil,extry component cost,shorter barrel life,a longer action,increased trajectory drop,more wind drift and lesser impact speeds...a 25cal is a great route to reliably arrange same. But cheer up,they's louder too and all you Mall Ninjas think that's "cool" too! If/when Hornady unveils a meaningful .257" A-Max or Lapua a zinger of a Quarter-Bore Scenar,I'll assuredly be there,as I'm tooled beyond neck deep in idle rifles and have been patiently awaiting same. Until then,I'm rather at ease in the mechanical advantages ripe from stem to stern,in regards to 6mm components that currently flood the shelves. Again an OEM 700 243Win spout will reliably spin the 105's mentioned here within and they really ain't that "rare".

Keep in mind that the .224" 75 A-Max,.243" 105 A-Max and .284" 162 A-Max fully rate building a rifle around...kiss,find pressure and rock on. I realize them constants fully exceed your faculties,which is of course the only reason I mentioned it. Laffin'!

Here's to you,doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Gotta BIG kick outta your mention of a 240Wby build,which do fall in synch with your purple KoolAid stained lips and pointy tinfoil hat. I'd say sumptin' about a s/a 6-284 whistlin' 105's,but your head would explode. Points awarded for the humor inherent of a Factory Ammo mention,that sorta schit is PRICELESS!

Lemme fuel your Imagination some more.

6-284/243AI/105'Max. I'll state Alpha 2's,because that will only add to the humor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
.530BC 105gr Krunchenticker SAAMI 243Win kiss.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm all ears in regards to the 6mm Rem/6mm Rem AI too...if only because I have/hate both.

[Linked Image]

This schit never ain't not hilarious.

Wow +P.

'maniac,

You're a [bleep] HOOT! I REALLY enjoyed this nugget: "personnel opinion". How many persons purposely partook the 'pinion poll and were it personal?!!?

I'm ALL ears in regards to the Bob and/or Better Bob,feel free to wax eloquent in their behalf...it'll be funnier than [bleep].

Hint.

'texas,

I enjoy your Imagination nearly as much as you do and your whine is always offa the [bleep] charts. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it poignant,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,knows better than to mention ANYTHING about boolits,barrels or headstamps?!!? Whatcha' gonna whine about next?

Bless your heart.