Tanner,

Keep in mind that mag confines are but a single facet. Throating has to jive with same,in order to ring the bell.

Ruger do nice things in that regard,as per their 243Win offerings.

'smoker,

In a SAAMI 243Win I'm most often in '22 Mode,though '17 rates a thunk. I've long looked to sidestep '19,but do gun it in a few applications separate thus far from the crux here.

At that time McMillan declined to inlet A5's for 77's,though that tune has obviously changed.

archie,

Don't be too hard on the gals,as they are simply doing the best they can,with what incredibly [bleep] little they have to work with. Things only make sense,to them who have sense...which is of course a right reliable recipe for hilarity. One gets to readily discern them who've a clue,from them that don't. Imagination and Pretend will never bear much fruit,but it IS [bleep] funny!

Tell one of them pointy headed dumbphucks that there's a new cartridge being unveiled,that will fall shy of 30-06 downrange boolisteaks and uses a longer action,burns more powder,adds more recoil,costs more to boot and is harder on barrels in the process and the whining [bleep] would scream like gut shot cats. Poke the shoe on the other foot and the ignorant dumbphucks champion the notion. Funny schit!

People crack me the [bleep] up.

'texas,

Hilarious that you are powerless to refrain a Whine,though I see you's a bit gun shy in the particulars associated things germane the crux.

You were really doing "well' there for a spell.

Laffin'!

Mako',

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Mebbe do a pointy boot stomp on your hat,hold your breath and you'll feel better about your incredible dumbphucktitude.

If only it were that easy for you,to get the cure.

Laffin'!