Mako,

How many times are you gonna barge outta the closet? I could put a blindfold on you,spin you in a circle,toss a rubber dick across the highway and you'd follow after it,less a care in the World. Bless your cock cravin' heart.

My musical tastes are more of the Purist variety and I've long been a fan of the subtle tranquility of Nature and it's splendors.

Lemme fuel your Imagination

Here's to your Imagination and to how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

'texas,

Entertaininger than [bleep],that you fancy yourself as being able to talk about anything in the firsthand,other than your "talent" in speakin' Spanish and whining aloud how Life just ain't "fair".

You could always toss rubber dicks across the road for Mako' and her hard chargin' ways.

Laffin'!

Hondo,

I prolly should build me a Sporty Spice 260AI,as the 123'Max is a nice blend of multiple attributes.

techsan,

I've never been around a 270,let alone a 7-08...what are they all about?

Thanks!

'maniac,

Oh I've gots me this hunch,that I'm a leetle beyond fair to middlin' with a rifle and then some. Here's to the inherent humor,of your being forced to be you and suffering your "abilities" in conjunction with the plight.

Lemme fuel your Imagination

I'll put some Montucky Whizzum frosting on your Imagination too,just because it's [bleep] funny.

43" Steelhead

[Linked Image]

22" Bear

[Linked Image]

The only thing you dumbphuckers shoot,are your mouths.

Congratulations?!!?