'man,

I never was any good at lingering or [bleep] around and will happily leave such proclivities to you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks...if only because it's as close as you'll ever come.

Mid 40's today and the light was all over the place. A leetle fill flash here,as my Wingman toted his Pooch across the drink,so he weren't swept away.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,the Rocktucky never missed a lick.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next installment of your Imagination,as you practice your Pretend.

Laffin'!

'texas,

Forecast don't look none to promisin',for me to be lingerin'. I only get 6 months of vacation a year and gotta make the best of it.

Try prying your [bleep] from the couch some day and see where it takes you.

I know,I know...Pretend is "real" enough for you.

Laffin'!

Jefferey,

Only at the fire,could someone be as [bleep] ignorant as you and feign having a clue,while thinking it'll fly.

Congratulations?!!?

Mako',

I enjoy your Imagination,nearly as much as you do,though for drastically different reasons. Laffin'.

Loved your picture too and I'll feign my "surprise" you come up short,there as well.

Your sheer and utter cluelessness is only over shadowed by your [bleep] incredible stupidity and aspirations to be THE Queen of Plagiarism.

Bless your heart.

'Mooner,

The 6-06 case was already made. Sadly...them facts scared poor/dumb wbyfan away and that reality run 'er plum outta Imagination and away. Too bad too,as she was really doing "well",in true Texas fashion. Laffin'!

Pun be intended.

Swifty',

Hilarious that you feel compelled to reiterate what an incredibly slow "learner" you are and showcase your incredible [bleep] stupidity as your Trump Card. Now THAT is some funny [bleep] schit.

I'll fuel your Imagination for you and stump you to boot. Pun be intended and mebbe someone will take enough pity on your pointy head,to PM the crux,so you can Pretend to understand. Laffin'!

Neighbor kid's OEM spouted SAAMI 243Win,to which I gave him an A5,M4(alloy),LW's and Leupie w/ ele turret,along with 100 moly 105's and loaded him 100 virgin hulls stuffed with enough '17 to break 3K fps. I know,I know..it's all Greek to you,but dat's the funniest part.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As an aside,just how loud is your Imagination when you "shoot" it?!!?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Don't forget,if you steal her Imagination...she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Just hand the Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep],all the slack on the rope she wishes to attempt and simply watch the show.

It is [bleep] hilarious!

Tanner,

Noone can insult Swifty better than she can herself,while doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Stupidity is THE gift,that keeps on giving and she's got it in spades.