'san,

May as well get rid of the Sako,you sure as schit ain't gonna tote it or shoot it anymore.(hint)

The Montuckys is for real.

'bag,

Schlepped streamside for 10hrs today,less nary a bump...let alone a fish. Chopped trails and shot off overhanging limbs,between casts.

Pre-setting glowbugs prior to daylight and banging G-12 flash.

[Linked Image]

Slurking outta the sopping Jungle,after dark...having played in the rain,snow,hail,wind,rain,wind,rain,wind and rain.(grin) Stubborn enough that I couldn't quit casting and musta made 6 or 700 "last casts",so as to dare a strike which never transpired. G-12 flash.

[Linked Image]

Was toting a dedicated Canon videocamera,GoPro2,G-12,1D3,Giotto's tripod,hackers,choppers,doodads,knickknacks and a Rocktucky. Wingman schlepped one of my 39A's and I whistled nearly a brick through it,sprucing things up for improved drifts.

1D3 merge,in the one fair squirt of decent weather for the day. Suplized the Giotto's stayed grounded in the current,as it were better than a foot deep in the water.

[Linked Image]

Been a long [bleep] time since I've been skunked and I thunk it rather funny. The 39 got beat to [bleep],buttpad all swolled the [bleep] up and I'm starting to remember why I HATE blued/walnut Goat [bleep].(grin) Would like to see a 39 in S/S and laminate,chambered 17HMR.

I digress.