I've been reading this one for a couple of days now and had to pipe in. Shoot what you want, you want a 25-06, knock your socks off, a 243 good for you, thankfully we all have these choices.

The attacks on Jordan and Tanner to me were uncalled for, they, by their own experiences, were confirming what Boxer was stating. If they are part of the clown posse, well then so am I.

You may not like the way Larry/Stick/Boxer comes across and I have had my own debates with him on here about the 338-06 but if you listen to him and read the tech part of his posts, he knows what he's talking about. I have also exchanged pm's with him and have to say, he responds quick and gives you staright up good info.

Mako, for a guy who can't stand him, you are quick to respond and keep reitterating the same thing over and over again about him which to me is as insane as what you state he does, if not more so.

Boxer,

a new gem, "The Paper Hat Brigade", thankfully I was not drinking my coffee or it would have been all over my computer screen.

For me, I'm looking for a rem 243 to try some of the high bc, 6mm's out there. I love the 25's, love the 7mm's even more so, but the light kickin 243 will be alot of fun. I also have one in a Rem youth for my oldest, looking for a Rem youth for my youngest and have 200 new 243 cases to use up. When I hunt, I will probably stay with one of the 7mm-08's or 280 rem but need to get the kids dialed in and have about 10 months to do so. A lot of time to pop some primers.

Where I hunt and my comfort zone is about 300 yds max so really neither matters but again, its fun to try and pop primers

Last edited by ChipM; 01/24/13.