Originally Posted by wbyfan1
Boxer,

You sure are an angry little man. Forget to take you meds this morn?

Anyway, thanks again for proving my original point with your diarrhea, errr, diatribe. Obviously reading comprehension isn't part of your Schtick!

In regard to the 240 Weatherby. Thanks for your recommendations and input, but I have no desire for custom dies, fire formed brass, etc.. I can afford Weatherby brass, so fu#k you! wink

'fan,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however it bests suits your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucktitude. I getta kick outta you Texans,who are all hat and no Ranch! I bet your Spanish is fluenter than [bleep]. Laffin'!

Was purty angry all day,as I bumped some nice feesh like I do on the typical Cast & Blast...but I'd left my 1D3/17-40 in my crummy,forgot the G-12 at the house and didn't have a rifle or a knife either. Give or [bleep] take. I'll even letcha practice more of your Pretend,as you Imagine how to subtend. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Anywhoooo...I'm all ears on how the first poke of ANY brass,within ANY given chamber it has never been fired in prior(SAAMI or otherwise),is NOT a fireforming shot?!!? Your pointy boots and Mall Ninja belt buckle have quelled enough bloodflow,that you's now under the delusion that Wby Factory brass is a good place to be,which is of course funnier than [bleep]! Doubly hilarious in 240'by. Lookin' forward to your dissertation on headspace control,upon them initial fireform pokes,as that too will be funnier than [bleep]. I'd mention sumptin' about tossing that most foolish of [bleep] belts,drive a 6-06 of like capacity and drive a false shoulder in conjunction with a kiss...but the [bleep] sparks would be flyin' offa' your tinfoil hat. Laffin'!

As an aside,it weren't my intent to horn you up,but as per always...you'll wanna start things off by [bleep] yourself,mainly because you'll get more poozy that way.

I hope you believe in reincarnation,as it'd take you 15 lifetimes,to amass a first [bleep] clue.

Wow +P+.

starsky,

You ain't none too [bleep] bright either. Easy to keep SAAMI 243Win/105 900yd drift wellllllllllll shy of the dope you smoke.

It ain't not never a hoot,to let you simpleton dumbphucks flaunt your Imaginations.

'maniac,

You are far better suited like the two previous [bleep] idiots addressed prior,to be asking questions,rather than giving "answers".

Here's hopin' Stupid hurts.

Tejano,

The 25-06 is louder,burns more powder and recoils more.

None of which are a function of downrange boolisteaks.

Hint.

'25,

Why is it that you Do Nothing Dumbphucks are always in such a [bleep] haste,to cram things in your mouths and azzes?!!? Purse your pouty lip,shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same...if only because it will help your game.

Though admittedly,it do crack me the [bleep] up,when you [bleep] idiots refrain refreshment,after having been led to water.

Lookin' forward to your next whine.

'smoker,

I hear good things about Rugers and 105's.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/JanRRBadOtterB.jpg[/img]

Hint.(grin)

farmboy,

You just might be the dumbest [bleep] yet and that ain't no small feat.

Congratulations?!!?

May as well fuel your Imagination too...beings it's all any of you dumbphuckers have got.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/HaulingAss.jpg[/img]