'texas,

Too bad you are too stupid,to have an inkling to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are. Now that's a right proper dichotomy.

Bless your heart.

Mako',

Facts rate repeatin'...and it's a hoot to watch you refrain refreshment,after having been led to water. Hilarious,that you's under the illusion that setting on your [bleep] and playing Pretend with your Imagination,is the same as actually doing sumptin'.

To really knock it outta da Park,say a leetle sumptin' about what you do for a living and toss a picture of yourself into the fray. Crossed-eyes and drool,never ain't not funny. Say it in Spanish,for extry points. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?!!?

Swifty',

Exceedingly good call to refrain all things germane the crux and to flaunt your Imagination instead,as you perfect your Pretend. Only you,could be stumped by a stump in the firsthand. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You Flat Landing Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a hoot!

Congratulations?!!?

'maniac,

There are two kinds of folks in this World...them who do and them who don't. Kudos on your having perfected Don'tititude and here's to the humor associated with your being content,being you. Feel free to wax eloquent upon the "satisfactions" of your findings. Laffin'!

You sappy Do Nothing Dumbphucks couldn't knock the new off a used pair of boots,though you do Whine wonderfully both individually and collectively. Cheer up,there was Technical Difficulty yesterday...which not so curiously fuels today's R&D. You'll perhaps some day note,that much more intel can be garnered by doing,than by Pretending. Just kiddin',you'll never know...because you'll never get off your [bleep].

Have broken a few before,but never one into (3) pieces,which I still find intellesting.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G4224.jpg[/img]

I've this hunch...that I've prolly spent me a leetle time on a mountain and rest assured,that there's certainly folks who's convinced I can fly. Hell,I've seen me do it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0306.jpg[/img]

Remember Sugartitts,noone can make you look like a bigger Do Nothing Dumbphuck Piece Of Schit than you can and here's to the humor of you obliviously ringin' that bell,as you flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend.

You certainly is a Gang of "hard chargers".

Laffin'!