'texas,

Interesting to me,that the depths of your dumbphucktitude run sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] deep,that you is devoid the clarity that only YOU,can prevent YOU...from sayin' sumptin' [bleep] stupid. Two thumbs up,for being powerless in that refrain and [bleep] oblivious to the hilarity of your ineptitude to boot. Funny schit!

I'll letcha' in a little "secret" Sweetheart,in that noone can "insult" you and make you look like a more clueless dumbphuck than you can and the humor is spiced,because you are doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Mako,

Did the Pointy Boot Stomp cheer you up?!!?

Sure did shorten your reply.

Laffin'!

salvage,

I'm all ears on how a chambering that has an advantage well within 500yds,as well as wayyyyy beyond 500yds,is a "concession".

Feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to knock it outta the park,with your incredible "experience". If only to add to the humor of your sheer and utter cluelessness,go big and cite the boolits in your comprehensive extrapolation.

It'll be funnier than [bleep]!

maniac,

In fairness,there ain't much of interest to me,that I don't more than a whole bunch excel at...it's how I roll. Sucking my azz ain't gonna getcha' anywhere.

I get a kick outta you purple lipped KoolAid swillin' simpletons and your "revelations",as you perpetually bump your tinfoil crested pointy domes into things in the dark. Quite a [bleep] Show and I applaud the sanctity of your delusions,fully ensconcing your hilariously modest faculties,as you repeatedly dive head first into the shallowest of pools and wonder aloud why it hurts. Your doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with,is a sure fire recipe for belly laughs and I appreciate your oblivious ineptitude.

Hardly a rant,that stupid [bleep] do stupid schit,for stupid [bleep] reasons...though it is a fact. It do add to the humor quotient,that while you are squarely within the ranks of them Boobs,you cain't realize it and that of course is what the hilarity is predicated upon. Unique arrangement,ain't it and please do not slight your role?!!? Laffin'!

Feel free to cite the pursuit,in which the .257" bore sizing is slapping others around in. Use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to further the "point". I'd say sumptin' about the 6PPC in short range BR. The 6BR and it's variants from 300M to 1K +. The 6XC in Highpower. The 243Win in Sillywet and Highpower. The 243/243AI in Tac Matches...if only for starters.

I'll never understand,why you...the dumbest of the dumbphucks,cain't shut your [bleep] yaps,take notes and apply same?!!? But I'm HAPPY that you cain't,because this is some seriously funny schit! Mebbe you can log onto a NASA Board and share some of your "insight" there,as you've very obviously deemed it a "go",that you needn't a [bleep] clue to enter into a conversation about the things you "know" the least about. Perhaps mention that your favorite coloring book cites a hippy in the sky,giving you "all" of your "insight" and that you are in...hook,line and [bleep] sinker. Laffin'!

If you sappy dumbphuckers shot anything other than your mouths and Imaginations,you'd perhaps someday be awarded a first [bleep] clue,but here's to the sanctity of that modest accomplishment being well shy of plausible and to the humor it readily affords.

I kept seeing eerie reflections in victim's soul's yesterday and cain't know what it means?!? Perhaps you can consult your coloring book and clarify for me? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Get off your [bleep],swing the front door open and see some things for yourself,you amazingly inept gullible goon.

Thank me later.(hint)

'100,

She was dreamin' aloud.

'Cub,

Your Imagination and Pretend are good enough,that the Texans would welcome you into their fold. You could regale each other with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Though they'd likely bitch slap you for eating the crayons,that they are so enamored with,for highlighting the "insight" within their coloring books.

Boobs of a feather,flock together and the gaggle of you clueless Do Nothing Dumbphucks bolted together,couldn't knock the new off a used pair of boots.

Laffin'!