Mako,

You need someone to toss you another rubber dick across the street,so as to wear some of your Cabin Fever off and to rid your copious supply of Vaseline. Like Dice says..."you want Gay Rights? Take 10% offa Vaseline and get back in the [bleep] closet!".

What's your excuse gonna be today,for keeping your [bleep] glued to the couch? One thing is for certain about you,when it's all said and done...there's going to be a lot more said than done. I'm thinkin' that is even on the Texas State Flag,though written in Spanish. Laffin'!

I was lookin' forward to your dissertation upon the bore sizes you were gonna next Imagine,to have familiarity with. Kick your Pretend up another notch and ring the bell. Laffin'!

It'll be daybreak here in a half hour and I'm torn on what riggin' to tote for the day,as it's a 5 minute jaunt to the river. Creek in the backyard swolled up,so now it's decision time on the Sage 290,Loomis STFR 1363S and a Loomis 1141S in either GL3 or GLX. Thoughts? Laffin'!

Wind is honkin' too and I cain't decide between fast twist 223AI,22-250AI,243AI,6-284,7-08,7-08AI,284,280,280AI...or just say "[bleep] it" and roll a Montucky 7 Whizzum. As per your "experience",what would you do,if you knowed what they was?!!? Laffin'!

Schit don't get much funnier,than a couchbound cock cravin' Texan talkin' out her pie hole,about all the things she almost did,with all the wares she almost had and from all the places she has almost been.

Mebbe you can summons enough Pretend,so as to plagiarize another video as a Trump Card of your uncanny "prowess".

You go girl!

Techsan,

There was nothing in dispute. A herd of Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks for reasons known only to them,felt compelled to flaunt their Imaginations and Pretend,while feigning a first clue about Boolisteaks 101 and it'd be a gross understatement to cite that it didn't begin to fly or hold water.

The 243 will simply outpace the 25-06 in all avenues and from a shorter/lighter rifle of less recoil,less noise,with more Precision,less cost and more fun. Them is simplistic facts,much to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade. Boolits matter more than headstamps and when one gives such matters a thunk and arranges exceptional projectiles,at meaningful velocity,within a magbox/throat melded to same,lotsa schit gets real [bleep] easy,real fast as automatic defaults. It only sounds easy,because it is. Hint.

Though I do get a kick outta the folks who shoot the least,Whining the most and enjoy the constant of that dichotomy as they repeatedly flaunt their incredible [bleep] stupidity.

People crack me up.

Tanner,

Spent primers are THE Supreme Tutorial,though it is funny to grant them who only shoot their imaginations,the opportunity to "quantify" same.

The only thing Mako' could offer in the firsthand,is how loud her Imagination is,when she shoots it. She's the Texas Jeff-O,thus her wellfounded lamentation in hangin' a pic...which would obviously correlate same and set her Pretend back a smidge.

I remain curious if there is a Master Dumbphuck who pens all these inept attempts at the basics,or if there is in fact,truly that many dumb [bleep] in this World?!?

Fascinating stuff.(grin)