'texas,

If only I could shift my brain into a low enough gear,to allow you an opportunity to converse...but alas.

Noone can slander you better than you can,though it IS funnier than [bleep] that you Imagine it as even being possible. Feel free to whine as often as you must,I'm groovin' on it.

Bless your heart.

Mako,

You Texans are rather adept at Vagina Monologues,cartoons and coloring books.

Congratulations?!!?

'country,

I'm at ease in handing The Do Nothing Gang all the slack on the rope they think they can handle and granting them opportunity to outdumbphuck one another,in their contorted writhing mass of nothingness.

Cat's got their tongues,couches have their [bleep] and the poor sappy dumbphucks are left with the "sanctity" of their "experiences" and all of the "satisfactions" inherent same. Hilariously funny [bleep] schit and then some!

Did note that the '06 analogy stifled their boolisteak "Theorums".(grin)

Where do these amazingly inept dumbphucks come from?!!?

Horse,

Rest assured that Sigmund didn't shoot and would be feverishly taking notes and applying same. Hint.

The Good Doctor strikes me as one who prolly had a dry sense of humor,so would undoubtedly be laughing his azz off at your expense and would likely PM you a Prescription for Vagisil and Midol,along with a Cyber Hanky. So you got that going for you. Laffin'!

Nice flat light today,cooler temp than yesterday and nice moisture content in air...so it were a prime day to stretch various wares out in the wind and see both trace and impact. Gunned a purty good smattering of chamberings/BC's and curiously enough,they even reacted differently downrange. That will undoubtedly be "news" to someone as [bleep] incredibly stupid as you...so you'll wanna write that down too. Laffin'!

Included were one of them "RARE" "fast twist" OEM 700 243Win's that've been in production for decades and suffer the "bane" of being throated in accords to their magbox constraints. It appears that 105'Max launched from same,slipped conditions to the 700yd plate,rather nicely. What were the "odds"?!!?

Also drove OEM 700 7-08/162'Max,Brux 8" 6-284 S/A kissing a .530BC at 2.950" in Alpha 2's,M40A1 handled 9" Hart 22-250AI/75'Max,M852 chambered Rock 11.25" squirting 168'Max for giggles,The Squealer PN 8" 3-grooved 223AI/75'Max,OEM Montucky 7 Whizzum kissing 162'Max from the box,Big Bitch Bastard [bleep]/75HPBT Hornie's from P-Mags and a 9" 3-groove PN 243AI/105'Max kissing from the box. You know...the usual schit you are [bleep] clueless about. Laffin'!

I'm as at ease in rubbing your nose in your own [bleep] Stupidity,as you are in playing Pretend with your Imagination.

You Whine well and undoubtedly have lotsa practice,which is a [bleep] hilarious arrangement.

'Cub,

Looking forward to your excuse for setting on your [bleep] this past week,just like all of the others.

You are a real "hard charger".

Laffin'!