Mako,

You are the mercy of your faculties and schit don't get much funnier than that. HILARIOUS that you are powerless to shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same.

Groovin' on your version of "results".

Laffin'!

'maniac,

I'm unaware of anyone more generous than I,though few are more [bleep] stupid than you.

I'd be curious to hear more of what you hilariously think you "know". Spare no details,it'll be a [bleep] riot.

Laffin'!

'9,

Cracks me up,to put it on a Silver Platter and watch the ignorant dumbphucks still routinely be incapable of connecting a single [bleep] dot.

Funny schit!

Swifty,

Exceptional results day in and day out,have yet to lose it's luster...let alone get boring. Then again,I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Do enjoy your WIDE berth of all particulars and ain't it a hoot,that someone even as [bleep] as stupid as you,knows better than to even try?!?

Bless your heart.

Hondo,

Pards are loving the 123'Max in all things 260,260AI,6.5-284 and 264Winny. That in regards to both flight characteristics and terminal affects.

Have yet to hear a lamentation upon it's relative Precision,nor it being "stubborn" in any regard. That in a spectrum of OEM and High Zoot spouts.

I'd revisit it.