Thanks Jordan and David... but careful now, somebody will be along soon to call you "Clowns" or "Posse Followers" or something like that.

Swifty, I know you could fill a dozen books with what you know, so I won't insult your knowledge or anything like that, because that wouldn't make any sense.

I'm unsure of how bringing up a thread in which I asked for recommendations in getting my sister's 25/06 shooting up to standards pertains in any way to this thread , especially when I already lamented that I use and enjoy the .257" bullets quite a bit. Furthermore, I'm unsure of how me shooting a nice mule deer with same rifle ties back into the 6mm and .257" discussion, either. But, you've only got yourself to please.

Your history questions also had me scratching my head and wondering how any of it had a damn thing to do with anything I'd said.

What I like to do, is draw my own conclusions. For being a full-time student and part-time laborer, I shoot an extremely high amount of rounds, through a multitude of cartridges. Through this, I derive what I like, and what I think works the best and requires the smallest amount of "trade-offs", i.e powder consumption, recoil, barrel life, muzzle blast, and expensive bullets, and I simply go to town on popping primers for my own information. These guys on here (you included) are an incredible means of information and guidance, and undoubtedly help more than any reloading manual.

Now, through my own conclusions, I have simply decided that I much prefer 6mm bullets and cartridges (namely the 243 Win, we'll see how I like the 243 A.I.) over similar offerings in .257".

I apologize if my findings lining up with the findings of others very similarly offended you. I promise I will not delve into how much better Goofy is than Daffy Duck.