Originally Posted by 4100fps
I'm not sure what he's going to get charged with, but I'd guess he's not going to get out of this thing unscathed.

I think you are exactly wrong. Up until now, he has represented himself. The government has been shooting a fish in a barrel. I'm sure that by now, he has been contacted by at least two dozen high profile attorneys and law firms who would fight over the chance to represent him pro se if necessary. The last thing the government wants to do is charge him with something and allow some of these high profile attorneys to actually get in there and scrutinize and bring to the light of day some of the things they have done. The publicity would be unreal and it might just go all the way towards creating the legislative groundswell that would abolish the BLM. With a Republican Congress being a near certainty and a Republican president being a real possibility, particularly if it is of the Rand Paul or Ted Cruz type, the BLM is going to tread very carefully until it figures out what the new lay of the land will be.