Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4100fps
I'm willing to bet you there's going to be charges filed on a bunch of those militia, and Bundy himself. Remember the dude laying in the Road with his rifle trained on the BLM employees doing. Regardless of what those employees did, he's in deep chit.

Well, how about you just shut the fug up about it until then?

Quit starting threads full of liberal websites and illiterate BS to support a case that hasn't even been filed yet.

You own this site? I posted links to far right wing sites too, but your so ignorant you can't comprehend that.

Do you think you have changed anyone's mind on what happened, or what the cause of it all was?

Not any of your followers, but there's plenty of others that read this and agree. I get a bunch of private PM's telling me that much. Your a bully here and people are afraid to post because of your abrasive responses.

More importantly... Why do you even have dog in this hunt? You obviously don't know much about any of it. Please explain to us why you continually bring this schidt up?
Too funny ignorance is definitely bliss.

Do you own this site tough guy? You don't like me posting here then don't look at what I post. Prove me wrong, or STFU and stay off my threads. Nobody with half a firing brain cell thinks to highly of you or your tactics.

Take my bet!

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.