AFP (American's for Prosperity) have come out and are supporting the Bundy cause.
Two affiliates of the Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity are helping conservative media promote the cause of a Nevada rancher who has made violent threats against the federal government.

If anyone didn't notice, in the last elections the Koch Brothers tried to buy the elections of several states. Mine being one of them. They spent millions tryng to get very conservative candidates in office. They bought up close to 300,000 acres in Montana alone, and are now trying to trade for the best hunting lands that are on public. Their not making friends here.

So the press shenanigans being played out by Fox and all the right wing blogs across the nation are more than likely going to end up with Koch finger prints on them. This is what happens to our system when you let money in politics. The focus is on Reid, and I'm not a supporter, but who would stand to gain with him gone?

Koch's crew in the last election was notorious for lies and deceit.
Koch brothers ties to Bundy.

Maybe bundy knows Koch will support him with lawyers, and money this time around. Someone on here said follow the money once, and I think eventually it will show up pointing right to the Koch Brothers. Playing the right has never been so easy.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.