Originally Posted by Buck_
I challenge anyone to show me another example where the BLM has showed up so heavily armed. I would think that even the most biased person would recognize it was because a "Range War" was being called for by Bundy. When you threaten the lives of law enforcement doing their sworn duty, it would be delusional to expect them to not be able to fully defend themselves.

If a person threatens the life of a federal officer attempting to do his duty, that's a crime and they can be arrested for it.

If the person wasn't arrested... maybe the threat wasn't quite all it is made out to be by your screaming lib web sites?

I see he said this in 2012:

The decision came after Bundy wrote a threatening letter to BLM contractor Cattoor Livestock Roundup Inc., which was charged with removing his cattle.

"There is a volatile situation currently taking place," Bundy wrote. "Cliven Bundy will do whatever it takes to protect his property and rights and liberty and freedoms of those of, We the People, of Clark County Nevada."

Wow. He said he'll do all it takes. Surprised they just didn't send a drone to take him out after that type of threatening talk. Whew.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com