Originally Posted by isaac
Read the court orders that have been put in front of you at least 10 times over the last month.

Until you read and comprehend the law of this case, as clearly established, you're just babbling.

If you want to push an Anarchist protest against the laws of courts established by the same constitution you argue has been violated by the Feds,you have two options. Accept Bundy's version of constitutional law or the federal and appellate court's version. This is still a nation of laws, not a nation of Bundy's illiterate interpretation of them.

If Bundy's your hill, I would completely refrain from calling others dumbasses.

I comprehend WAY more about the law in this case than you do about ranching on a BLM permit. That is for sure.

You also know that I have said several times that I don't agree that Bundy did everything right, and that his legal hold would have been better to pay fees on the reduced permit and then fight over size and numbers.

I won't even argue that probably BOTH sides are breaking some sort of laws. But, I believe the Constitution has been infringed upon by the government, and not by Bundy. Bundy may have broken BLM public grazing policies and had civil judgments rendered against him, but as far as I can tell, he has been charged with no criminal violation, nor with violation to Constitution.

Admittedly, it does rile me a bit when some eastern dumbass tells me that what started all this was Bundy not paying his bills or fees. That is ignorance at it's best. To continue to argue that is the root cause of all the trouble is just plain stupidity.
And Bob, you are still a condescending prick. In case you forgot.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!