Funny thing about so called official government paper work . It can say just about anything and when you try and pin it down to just one thing like a truth , it , like the government , has a way of flopping like a fish right out of your hands .
Case in point .
My grandfathers Birth certificate and certificate of live birth says under race �colored �
Anyone here ever heard of a race �colored � ?
He wasn�t African American either but Native American or to be more oliticaly correct to those who claimed they were born here so they there for are native , then I will say American Indian .

But lets say everything in those links are true and Bundy held no rights tell after ohhhh lets say 2003 .
Who really gives a rats ass ?
I sure don�t . the reason I don�t is because if you want to hold the burden of proof to actual document able material then that same burden should be held regardless of who your speaking about .
So why are people not so up in arms about obama ? I mean seriously , none of his records are even close to being consistent . doesn�t mater if its on his mom or fathers side

But as has been said , time and time again , this isn�t about turtles , cows or grazing rights , its about a government that�s completely out of control in every shape in form .
Some want to make this about Bundy , frankly again , I don�t give a dam about Bundy past that he stood up against the government .
Ill tell you something else . If your really concerned about bundy , why don�t we start asking the news media why they are not reporting the other side of obama .
Why are they not asking why it is that we not only have government controlled swat teams invading our lands and homes , but we have managed to still be mixed up in Afghanistan , but Syria , Libya, the Sudan and now he wants to go toe to with Putin and Russia ??????
Why are they not talking about that seriously ?? Mmm
Instead some here want to dig up one side of a persons family tree and claim it as proof positive . Well lets use obamas fathers side to prove the man isn�t a US citizen , never was and boot the ass and his whole cabinet out of office.

You want to know the sad part . I don�t personally care if obama is aa natural born citizen or not . At east no more then I care about Bundy�s family tree or that the US middle classes is now no longer the most prosperous . Frankly I never new we had a middle class . As its all poor or poorer .
That being said , I don�t care about the so called 1% BS either. You want money , get off you lazy ass and make something for yourself vs. living on food stamps an welfare for generation after generation

[Linked Image]