Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Buck_
This is no victory for anyone other than Bundy and, The Scrapbook hopes, a temporary one at that. There is a term to describe the people who surround him, and it isn�t �militia.� The word is �mob.� And what this mob has practiced is not civil disobedience but armed provocation of a democratic government which has afforded Cliven Bundy every right and privilege as a citizen.

From the conservative Weekly Standard.

Maybe you can write them and call them commies.

I think level-headed conservatives should speak out on this. The armed stand-off plays well to the most extreme hot-heads, but it doesn't play well with mainstream America. They don't want anarchy. Threatening to kill people when we don't agree with a legal decision is not going to promote support for the 2nd Amendment.

Level headed conservatives ARE speaking out on this.

Not on this site

In most cases, fascism is the cause of anarchy. I frankly don't see much anarchy, but I've seen a huge amount of fascism out of the current administration.

Were theres people thumbing their noses at the very laws that make up our county, then I'd say your supporting anarchy.

The fact of the Bundy case you keep overlooking is that the only ones that threatened to kill people were.

Horse chit! Mob members said openly and repeatedly that they were fully ready to fire on the agents and kill for the cause from the very begging. There were no saints there on either side. federal agents.

As far as your concern over the 2nd Amendment goes, at what point were the supporters in violation of it?

Where is your support for the 1st Amendment that everyone in the free world agrees WAS violated by the government?

Big mistake by the officers!

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/23/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.