Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm not sure why so many want to argue the point about what Bundy has or hasn't done regarding grazing fees.

Those militia folks aren't camping out on his doorstep because they are anti-grazing fees or free range cattle , they are there because we've come to the point that every damn government agency believes they need a swat team to take out anyone that says "F-YOU bastards"

Instead of focusing on Bundy saying he'd do what it takes, focus on why the BLM had a swat like response team ready to go in and take out an old man. Why in the world would the Bureau of Land Management have a tactical response team?

Yea, maybe Bundy ultimately will need to pay something once we sort out whether the BLM was swinging their dicks around under the guise of saving a turtle to run out ranchers , but I really don't give two [bleep] about that - other than whatever problem he has with the BLM should be worked out amicably...or maybe the BLM was determined to end his way of life and when he said no, they were determined to end his life....period.

Whatever the goal, when you decide to bring your in house swat team out there to do a cattle round up, your intentions don't pass the smell test - and that's been happening a whole damn lot with this overreaching government of ours. Today its Obama, but its just as likely to happen with an old guard republican running the show as well. This just didn't happen in the last 6 years.

There ain't no "lawyering up" for that.

There seems to be a large number of folks missing this point.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla