You come up with that video all on your own? Impressive! I see what you did there.

At least some of Bundy�s supporters made statements to the press suggesting that they fully intended to use their weapons to further such a disorder. One militia member, for example, said that he was at the ranch to provide �armed response,� adding that �[w]e need guns to protect ourselves from the tyrannical government.� Similarly, a message purporting to be from one militia organization that was published on several right-wing websites announced that �[w]e have made the decision to mobilize to Nevada� and concluded with a fairly explicit statement suggesting that the purpose of this mobilization was to spark a deadly conflict: �All men are mortal, most pass simply because it is their time, a few however are blessed with the opportunity to chose their time in performance of duty.�

a liberal discredited site according to Rock

Las Vegas Sun: Bundy Said He Would "Do Whatever It Takes" To Protect His Cattle. In 2013, Bundy told the Las Vegas Sun he would "do whatever it takes" to prevent the government from seizing his cattle:

[T]he rancher insists his cattle aren't going anywhere. He acknowledges that he keeps firearms at his ranch and has vowed to "do whatever it takes" to defend his animals from seizure.

"I've got to protect my property," Bundy said as Arden steered several cattle inside an elongated pen. "If people come to monkey with what's mine, I'll call the county sheriff. If that don't work, I'll gather my friends and kids and we'll try to stop it. I abide by all state laws. But I abide by almost zero federal laws."Bundy's wife Carol told the Sun that she owns a shotgun and is prepared to use it:

Carol Bundy said her husband is not a violent man, just a person who will protect what he owns. For that matter, so is she.

"I've got a shotgun," she said. "It's loaded and I know how to use it. We're ready to do what we have to do, but we'd rather win this in the court of public opinion." [Las Vegas Sun, 9/23/13]

This is from a Right wing political group:

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management announced today that it was ending its effort to seize Cliven Bundy�s herd of cattle that has been illegally grazing on federal land. The reason the BLM suspended the cattle round up was to protect the safety of federal employees and members of the general public. Bundy and a smattering of his right-wing supporters have threatened to wage a range war if the government continues with its effort to enforce the law. Let that sink in for a minute. The government is halting their efforts to enforce the law because of the threats being made by Bundy supporters.

Right wing group that has to be credible Rock

To think there was not any threats of violence, isn't realistic.

The officers didn't leave because they were just tired and decided to go home. The threat was very real and escalating.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.