Originally Posted by Snyd
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Snyd
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Sorry, but bigger, slower bullets have shown far more bloodshot meat than any other combo. Broken bones make the mess a lot worse.

Give me a light for caliber mono pushed fast through the high shoulder...

I have been loading the 210 TTSX for a couple 338s for many years (including prior iterations) and it has performed beautifully.

meh.... .512 450gr at 1300fps from my 500 Linebaugh pistol. I could eat right up to the hole on this bull. Could have eaten the hole too except it was full of hair. Same results on Sitka Blacktail with 355gr .452 at 1200fps from my 45 Colt. The deer shot wilh 338, 7mm, 375 were bloodshot all to hades. My 3 bucks had nice clean holes you eat right up to. With 15 skinned deer hanging side by side it was obvious which ones were hit with high velocity projectiles and which were hit with slow and heavy hunks of lead.

A big, heavy slow boolit punches a nice clean hole. It's possible your mono-solids aren't mushrooming so your just punching a caliber sized hole. Broken bones are a good thing.

[Linked Image]

Disabusing you of your fantasies is not my issue.

Sorry to have bothered you your excellency, my mistake. I see you have over 36000 posts here so I will defer to your online armchair expertise.

Why is your experience so different from everyone else? I never made arguments to authority based on post count and never would. I would question a lot of what you have posted both here and elsewhere. You have said more than a little in the realm of the ridiculous.

Comparing the results from a light-for-caliber mono to an ordinary cup and core there is no comparison in the bloodshot meat category. It is possible your big, slow bullets could compete against ordinary cup and cores (or bonded) but beyond that you are going where few others go.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.