Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Why is your experience so different from everyone else? I never made arguments to authority based on post count and never would. I would question a lot of what you have posted both here and elsewhere. You have said more than a little in the realm of the ridiculous.

Comparing the results from a light-for-caliber mono to an ordinary cup and core there is no comparison in the bloodshot meat category. It is possible your big, slow bullets could compete against ordinary cup and cores (or bonded) but beyond that you are going where few others go.

You wrote... "Sorry, but bigger, slower bullets have shown far more bloodshot meat than any other combo..."

That is too broad of a statement and is not true. 200gr .323 Accubond at 2950fps mv from my Kimber 325 destroys much more meat on sheep and moose than a .452 355gr hardcast wfn at 1200fps mv from my SBH 45 Colt on deer and .512 455gr hardcast lfn at 1300fps mv from my 500 Linebaugh. Plenty have gone before us with big, slow heavy hunks of lead and "eat up to the hole" is a common phrase among handgun hunters.

You can argue against physics all you want but you won't win. Expanding bullets and velocity creates bloodshot. Not slow, heavy solids.