Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'll throw out the "wisdom" of those who have never negotiated a substantial deal, that meant anything bigger than a (small) hill of beans. Trump is putting himself in a position that he's not the obstinate one, Chucky and Nancy are the ones that are hard to get along with. Heck the democraps have voted twice not to pay those that need the money, NOT TRUMP. Trump comes off as the one that is willing to cross the aisle and Chuck and Nancy are the pricks that won't do anything to help. Trump hasn't lost anything and has positioned himself to get 3 more weeks to come out on top with Chucky and Nancy again looking like they are obstinate obstructionists, if they don't come around. Far as I can tell Trump has lost nothing and positioned himself to be the winner, because, either way he still has the fall back of the emergency order after he's proved to America that the democrats are losers. For Trump it's WIN, WIN!!!

She owned him on the SOTU and owned him on the wall she will own him in 3 weeks . Hope y'all like your lame duck prez.

What I like best is putting a little troll like you on ignore. You contribute nothing anyway.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain