Originally Posted by PJGunner
Damn! I didn't realize we had so many closet liberals and rinos on this site. Well we know who we can count on when the schit hits the fan.

My take is with Pelosi and Schumer refusing to fund the wall and refusing to pass a bill to get American citizen pay that they earned amounts to being criminal activity and potentially damaging to the security of the United States of America. If so, they should be charged, tried and if found guilty life in prison with all assets forfeit to the government.

Maybe it's time WE THE PEOPLE realize that we need to get rid of all those career politicians and institute term limits.
No longer should Congress men and women and Senators be allowed to keep being voted back in making them the "royalty" of government. It also should be a much easier process to recall people like Schumer and Pelosi who think they're so far above us peons.

I've been pissed with government since LBJ so pardon the rant.

"What good fortune for government that the people do not think." Adolph Hitler

Paul B.

So, Paul, did you miss the part where Trump said he'd own the shutdown, that he'd be proud to shut down the government? Youtube it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope